Annual General Meeting
The CHS Annual General Meeting is on Thursday 30 March 7pm at The Kiosk.
We will also have the option for members to attend by Zoom and will email out the meeting invite on the day.
Nominations are being called for President, Vice President and (4-6) Board Members. Nominations and items of general business and any notice of motion must be received at the CHS Office by Thursday 16 March with confirmation in writing from the nominated member.
Nominations must be signed by two Financial members and any notice of motion must be signed by two Financial/Honorary Life Members.
The Agenda, President’s Report, Annual Accounts and Auditor’s Report will be available from the CHS Office 7 days prior to and at the meeting.
If you cannot attend the AGM (either in person or by Zoom) Financial Members may cast a proxy vote with this Proxy Voting Form 2023
From the CHS Vice-President & Treasurer
My last couple of years on the Board have been interesting and enjoyable. Some of my highlights include:
- Working with some truly amazing people!
- Learning how to steward flower shows, and seeing all that goes in behind the scenes
- Meeting many new folks from all walks of life, all of whom are passionate about horticulture
- Participating in some amazing courses and workshops – and a huge thank you to our amazing Programme Coordinator, Rachel Oliver for all her hard work in this area. Ehara koe i a ia!
- Sharing enthusiasm and knowledge with members about all things plant-related
It is the hard work of our members that truly makes the CHS a successful society, and I look forward to seeing what the future holds!
Ngā mihi nui, Amy Wilson