The CHS policy for Copyright applies to but is not limited to:
- Website and Blog and other website like pages of the CHS
- Facebook and other social media of the CHS
- Printed material of the CHS
- Display material of the CHS
- Any other material in any medium belonging to the CHS
- CHS creative material, design, written content, photographs published in other media (except where prior copyright is claimed and CHS has rights to use it in its works)
CHS will apply Copyright as set out below:
- Where the CHS or others claim Copyright the CHS will note in/on the publication or electronic media or other media this material is Copyrighted to the CHS, the author or the photographer or other contributor and use the contributors name and Copyright symbol.
- The copyright of any design by an employee or paid for by the CHS, or granted to the CHS free of charge, belongs to the CHS
- The content written by an employee or volunteer under the direction of the CHS Board through its Manager belongs to the CHS
- The copyright of written content (unless agreed otherwise) belongs to the individual authors who supply material for the CHS to use and the copyright symbol shall be displayed on each work along with the authors name.
- The copyright on photographs supplied by photographers (unless agreed otherwise) belongs to the individual photographers who supply photographs for the CHS and the copyright symbol shall be displayed on each work along with the Photographers name.
- The CHS recognises and follows the Copyright rules of others when using material sourced elsewhere.
- Reporting of events and activities in any publication or media not copyrighted.