Raisin Pumpkin MuffinsCHS Website Editor
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tspn baking powder
- 1 ½ tspn ground mixed spice
- 1 cup sticky raisins
- 1 cup milk
- pumpkin seeds
- Sift flour into bowl. Stir in brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and spice.
- Remove seeds from pumpkin pieces and microwave for 5 mins until cooked but firm. Remove skin and cut into 1cm slices. Toss through dry ingredients with raisins.
- Beat eggs together in a bowl. Add milk to eggs. Melt butter. Make a well in centre of dry ingredients. Add egg mix then butter. Mix through gently.
- Three quarters fill greased muffin tins. Sprinkle raw sugar and pumpkin seeds on top.
- Bake 200°C 20 minutes or until muffins spring back when lightly touched.